Guide for First-Time Buyers
Click here to download our handy free guide for first-time buyers, brought to you in association with Post Office Money.
By Paula JohnPaula has 20 years’ experience as a financial journalist and editor, concentrating mainly on the mortgage, pension and other personal finance sectors. She is a trusted consumer spokesperson and has appeared regularly on financial and news programmes on the BBC, ITV, Sky and other TV and radio stations. She hosts events, chairs conferences and presents awards in the personal finance space.
There are 0 Comment(s)
If you wish to comment without signing in, click your cursor in the top box and tick the 'Sign in as a guest' box at the bottom.
Sorry. No data so far.
- Landlords: Don't make these rookie mistakes - https://t.co/iIIqIbuWdn Property investment can be appealing but do… https://t.co/R6jyjSV9V4
- Over half of freelancers feel 'penalised' by mortgage lenders - https://t.co/aI81iuHWS3 The self-employed face ext… https://t.co/6L4tdmKHRw
- House price growth hits four year high - https://t.co/eazJEpW9CO First-time buyers are helping to drive demand as… https://t.co/L8FilGxv4D
- RT @Your_Mortgage: Landlords: Don't make these rookie mistakes - https://t.co/iIIqIbuWdn Property investment can be appealing but do your…
- RT @Your_Mortgage: Over half of freelancers feel 'penalised' by mortgage lenders - https://t.co/aI81iuHWS3 The self-employed face extra hu…
- RT @Your_Mortgage: Conveyancers rush to meet stamp duty cut off as volumes surge - https://t.co/Gs4ANzVqzO Prospective buyers have less th…