Guide for First-Time Buyers
Click here to download our handy free guide for first-time buyers, brought to you in association with Post Office Money.
By Paula JohnPaula has 20 years’ experience as a financial journalist and editor, concentrating mainly on the mortgage, pension and other personal finance sectors. She is a trusted consumer spokesperson and has appeared regularly on financial and news programmes on the BBC, ITV, Sky and other TV and radio stations. She hosts events, chairs conferences and presents awards in the personal finance space.
There are 0 Comment(s)
If you wish to comment without signing in, click your cursor in the top box and tick the 'Sign in as a guest' box at the bottom.
Sorry. No data so far.
- New post: £26bn wiped off the value of London’s housing stock https://t.co/vPSUhxpdXb
- £26bn wiped off the value of London's housing stock - https://t.co/vPSUhxpdXb£26bnwiped off the value of London's h… https://t.co/4CQPvUarkc
- Leeds launches landlord mortgage with £1k cashback - https://t.co/eFKj15KSId launches landlord mortgage with £1k ca… https://t.co/AZJFjXdZTW
- First time buyers on the rise while buy-to-let remains flat https://t.co/UUuQqnXNim #housingmarket via @Your_Mortgage
- RT @EdwardHarkins: £26bn wiped off the value of London’s housing stock - Savills. https://t.co/NT20EgTvBf via @Your_Mortgage #ukhousing #h…
- £26bn wiped off the value of London’s housing stock - Savills. https://t.co/NT20EgTvBf via @Your_Mortgage #ukhousing #houseprices #property