Guide for First-Time Buyers
Click here to download our handy free guide for first-time buyers, brought to you in association with Post Office Money.
By Paula JohnPaula has 20 years’ experience as a financial journalist and editor, concentrating mainly on the mortgage, pension and other personal finance sectors. She is a trusted consumer spokesperson and has appeared regularly on financial and news programmes on the BBC, ITV, Sky and other TV and radio stations. She hosts events, chairs conferences and presents awards in the personal finance space.
There are 0 Comment(s)
If you wish to comment without signing in, click your cursor in the top box and tick the 'Sign in as a guest' box at the bottom.
Sorry. No data so far.
- Fancy a place in the (UK) sun? Here's where to buy - https://t.co/7xzvJwEEkm Many of the sunniest spots in the UK… https://t.co/TAZn7mQ5U8
- London Mayor proposes rent controls for the capital - https://t.co/KzJQ5Am024 Could limiting rents actually force… https://t.co/pfj4wss3EI
- One in five homes fail to meet Decent Home Standards - https://t.co/3sxod1QZAz One in four privately rented homes… https://t.co/kJzRAVQD8R
- RT @Your_Mortgage: London Mayor proposes rent controls for the capital - https://t.co/KzJQ5Am024 Could limiting rents actually force landl…
- RT @Your_Mortgage: Property prices plummet in the capital - https://t.co/TApPe3NKmc London homes may be losing value but some regions are…
- RT @Your_Mortgage: Landlords: Look to university towns for the best yields - https://t.co/9BQqMTYHCn The highest yielding areas for proper…