Help for Homebuyers
Download our free, handy guide containing essential Help for Homebuyers, brought to you in association with Barclays.
By Paula JohnPaula has 20 years’ experience as a financial journalist and editor, concentrating mainly on the mortgage, pension and other personal finance sectors. She is a trusted consumer spokesperson and has appeared regularly on financial and news programmes on the BBC, ITV, Sky and other TV and radio stations. She hosts events, chairs conferences and presents awards in the personal finance space.
There are 0 Comment(s)
If you wish to comment without signing in, click your cursor in the top box and tick the 'Sign in as a guest' box at the bottom.
Sorry. No data so far.
- Santander ups rates on mortgages for borrowers with large deposits - https://t.co/nirbP8hRzJ But the lender has re… https://t.co/HCidVCar6X
- Retired homeowners saw their property's value rise on average £3K last year - https://t.co/QauPLyB4UM Welsh older… https://t.co/xafzBclonJ
- Landlord numbers crash to seven-year low - https://t.co/gTSD4UfdO6 Rents are up as the supply of properties to let… https://t.co/zw7irCjGyU
- RT @Your_Mortgage: Is it worth the £33K premium to buy in a market town? - https://t.co/dJxiR8Z57Y The market town mark-up is significant…
- RT @Your_Mortgage: Investing in holiday lets? Here's what staycationers really want - https://t.co/Mvq7yTgg5R The top 10 holiday let must-…
- RT @Your_Mortgage: Eight in 10 choose equity release to avoid downsizing - https://t.co/cKtvoB7XT6 Some prefer to release equity from thei…