Help for Homebuyers
Download our free, handy guide containing essential Help for Homebuyers, brought to you in association with Barclays.
By Paula JohnPaula has 20 years’ experience as a financial journalist and editor, concentrating mainly on the mortgage, pension and other personal finance sectors. She is a trusted consumer spokesperson and has appeared regularly on financial and news programmes on the BBC, ITV, Sky and other TV and radio stations. She hosts events, chairs conferences and presents awards in the personal finance space.
There are 0 Comment(s)
If you wish to comment without signing in, click your cursor in the top box and tick the 'Sign in as a guest' box at the bottom.
Sorry. No data so far.
- Tenants in London look to move out of the city - https://t.co/NI6wAbe4X1 Major cities across Europe are attracting… https://t.co/AWL50adWcJ
- £1.7bn-worth of property remains unclaimed in England and Wales - https://t.co/dkdTRK5Yyl As first-time buyers str… https://t.co/2iCzV4XWzp
- Metro Bank relaunches mortgages for borrowers with a 10% deposit - https://t.co/uOA5sDVCPu The lender is offering… https://t.co/dV4awccDRc
- RT @Your_Mortgage: £1.7bn-worth of property remains unclaimed in England and Wales - https://t.co/dkdTRK5Yyl As first-time buyers struggle…
- RT @Your_Mortgage: Metro Bank relaunches mortgages for borrowers with a 10% deposit - https://t.co/uOA5sDVCPu The lender is offering a fix…
- RT @Your_Mortgage: Stamp Duty break boosts August house sales by 16 per cent - https://t.co/LHAQzR65Pl Despite last month's significant ri…