NatWest launches 1.74% fixed rate
The 1.74% mortgage is available up to 60% loan to value (LTV) with a £1,995 fee and is currently the lowest two-year fixed rate product on the market. The product will be available through all Legal & General Appointed Representatives and Nouveau firms.
Earlier this month NatWest cut the headline rate on its two-year fix to 1.95% for all mortgage brokers.
Other exclusives available from today include an 85% LTV product at a rate of 3.39% with a £995 fee.
New product range:
• 1.74% rate and 60% LTV for home purchases with a £1,995 fee
• 3.39% rate and 85% LTV for home purchases with a £995 fee
• 4.49% rate and 90% LTV for home purchases with £0 fee
• 1.74% rate and 60% LTV for remortgaging with a £1,995 fee
• 3.39% rate and 85% LTV for remortgaging with a £995 fee
Martyn Smith, head of mortgage products at Legal & General Network, said: “The 60% LTV exclusive compliments NatWest’s core offering and offers fantastic value for mortgages over £125,000.
“The 85% deal fills a gap in the NatWest range and the 90% product is the lowest no fee rate available for borrowers with just a 10% deposit.”
Martese Carton, senior corporate account manager at NatWest Intermediary Solutions, said: “Having a wider selection of products at all LTV bands will give more choice to first-time buyer, second mover and remortgage customers. .”